When a member requests a member’s page, this needs to be set up:
- Create a new page and give it a title of the member’s boat name. In the Page attributes pane set the Parent to Member’s boats. Publish the page.
- In the list of all pages, drag the new page into the correct place within the members’ pages section. It should be shown with a — to indicate it is indented within the section.
- From the list of all pages, select quick edit for the new page and then set the owner to the member’s name and click on Update. This makes the page editable by the member.
- Go to the Appearance>Menus section, find the new page within the list of pages and add it to the menu.
- Within the menu structure on the right hand pane, drag the new page to the correct location within the Member’s Boats section and make sure it is indented appropriately.
- Click on Save Menu
- That’s it – now email the member to inform them that their page is now available.
change member to author if not already done