The Morgan Giles 30 was one of the last boats designed by the celebrated Morgan Giles yard in Teignmouth, Devon being introduced in 1964. After the demise of the yard the yacht continued to be built in Somerset in some numbers through to 1996. It has a fine reputation as a graceful sea-kindly yacht which will always look after you in a blow, and many are in use in several countries This site co-ordinates interest in the class. You will find the following sections:
- Posts – whereby members communicate and exchange ideas or advice
- Member’s Boats – in which some members have a page about their boat
- MG30 Register – a list of all known MG30 yachts
- History – documents the history of the class
- Resources – pages listing resources of interest to members
- Contact – to contact the site administration
Additionally, there is a member’s only area. There is another site Morgan Giles Yachts dedicated to all the boats produced by Morgan Giles, which is a useful resource on the wider work of the yard.